Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

LIVE from the stand 2019-20

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Hey All.. I'm not a big posting person as you can see by my number of post... But I follow Live from the Stand every year.. You all have been
a blast to follow over the last few years.. Just wanted to post a pic of the buck I harvested on Saturday morning (11-16-19). Wish you all the
best of luck for the remainder of the season.. Mathews Vertix first harvest..
Beautiful deer! Congrats!👍

Reactions: Mathewhunter

Outside

Not much action between COlumbus and Charleston, on US35 today. One doe running along the road, and one carcass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Hey All.. I'm not a big posting person as you can see by my number of post... But I follow Live from the Stand every year.. You all have been
a blast to follow over the last few years.. Just wanted to post a pic of the buck I harvested on Saturday morning (11-16-19). Wish you all the
best of luck for the remainder of the season.. Mathews Vertix first harvest..

Dang that is a heavy horned stud of a buck.... Congrats.

Reactions: Mathewhunter

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
For what it's worth, I had a nice doe out feeding in the back earlier this afternoon & as she cut around the back of the cabin, I tried to sneak up on her. I figured there would be another set of eyes back in the woods & sure enough, I heard something trotting off. I then did a recon flight close to last light this evening & I caught some bucks in different areas keeping an eye on some does out feeding . This is the time of the rut I feel that if you see a doe, there just might be a good chance of a buck nearby all the more. Hang in there guys !

Cogz

Cogz
TX
My cousin knocked this one down this evening. Yesterday I saw the biggest typical I’ve ever seen in person at 4:22pm cruising the edge of an overgrown hayfield.

Attachments

• 22B70C5E-1792-4E22-9B6A-92D922933C5B.jpeg
    22B70C5E-1792-4E22-9B6A-92D922933C5B.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 311