Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My son Andrew killed a nice and wide 10 point tonight. He was the biggest that we have had on cam and obviously was our #1 target. As always, it's bitter sweet killing a deer you have a history with. It never gets old watching Drew have success in the woods and I think I was just as excited and probably more than he was. Good luck to you all and congrats to all who have been successful! I don't post much anymore do to how busy life is but I check in here on you all on a daily basis usually!

That Drew has become a natural born mature buck Killa and has done so it seems in a nice stretch. Is your daughter still after them as well and is biding her time? Good luck to her as well.

Congratulations to Andrew for getting it done on a good one once again!:smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well poop. Overdressed to walk in. Did the 200-300yd trek across plowed field. Found my blind to be on its side. That was a noisy mess getting it upright on a quiet morning. My only hope is it draws in some curious deer. Also praying it was due to weather and I don't find vandalism damage when it is daylight.

Good luck all.

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Holy cow shitty morning
Thought I️ forgot stuff ran back home ....nope in bed of my truck

Wind direction made think about changing woods...it’s suppose to shift later too risky...went with my gut and my first choice ...not sure where my ratting antlers are?!?? .....raining,.....should of slept in ....fuggggg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Holy cow shitty morning

Wind direction made think about changing woods...it’s suppose to shift later too risky...went with my gut and my first choice ...not sure where my ratting antlers are?!?? .....raining,.....should of slept in ....fuggggg

We all have those WTF days, lol... Just don’t drop your bow lol

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Holy cow shitty morning

Yes, it does happen. Turned around once (1/2 mile) and my coat, gloves and hat were in the back seat. Drove 50 minutes to Coshocton once and my gun was on kitchen floor! Yes, it happens....rotflmao

Schu72

Streetsboro
A little chasing before first light. Then nothing until 8. Two dinks and a doe. Much slower than yesterday. Best buck movement was mid day yesterday. So I'm still hopeful.

OO2

In the Uplands
Had two does get ran around by basket rack buck. Then had a group of 5-6 does run into field a couple hundred yards away. Nothing since then.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I drove around the block. 11 non resident trucks. No deer sighted. Mason and his friend haven't seen anything yet

Congratulations LB and Drew!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No deer from here. About to readjust this blind to secure it in the ground again. Then swap a card and take kids to church. A nap today would do me well.