Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Im back out & dressed for the wind. Saw two does thru the woods milling about.

Attachments

• 1510346017753.jpg
    1510346017753.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 92

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thanks guys. Called my Mom. She is picking up my daughter at 5. In a tree since 345. Earliest I could get here after midday work duties. I have 2hr 15min. It only takes a minute. I'm doing zero calling, zero scents other than Ever calm on my boots. Alright waited on a small buck to leave the field so I could get in this stand. Just hope the does lead him by me or he is back out and seeking again. I would be happy to see him again but in bow range would be icing on the cake!

Good luck all! Be safe out there!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Had a doe come thru under 20yds with button buck twins. She ditched them and went back into a thicket. She looks ready for a night of whoring out on the town. Maybe she'll stop by with big buck daddy later. . .

JC HUNTER

Was hoping to do an all day sit but I only made it till 11:30 before I called it quits. The cold kicked my ass this morning. I only seen one really small buck about 10:45. I'm back in the same stand hoping something comes through.

rsmith

Guys someone who is knowledgeable I️ need help. Shot a buck and need help decifering the shot. My number is 4402313073 please text or call me as I️ need advice. Think I️ shot it high but not sure