Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
You know I read something about it a couple hours ago on fb and there is even a petition you can sign. IMO the authorities do as they please and the term “reasonable suspicion” can be made up to enter your property.

I think what’s going on in Ohio is even crazier, with the big buck that was seized and the guy hasn’t been charged w anything and now the state is sueing him civilly for killing that deer without due process. Story is the DA’s brother got a cam pic of the deer nearly 10 miles away from where it was supposedly killed. Keep trusting the government 😂

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You know I read something about it a couple hours ago on fb and there is even a petition you can sign. IMO the authorities do as they please and the term “reasonable suspicion” can be made up to enter your property.

I think what’s going on in Ohio is even crazier, with the big buck that was seized and the guy hasn’t been charged w anything and now the state is sueing him civilly for killing that deer without due process. Story is the DA’s brother got a cam pic of the deer nearly 10 miles away from where it was supposedly killed. Keep trusting the government 😂
Yeah, they keep losing trust by the millisecond!

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Weather is through here. Lots of water everywhere. At home there was a couple tornadoes touch down few miles down the road. We are good but have no power. I guess if it don’t come on by morning I will have to go home to cycle power on freezers and fridge. I will keep y’all updated. Most likey w my luck I’m gonna miss the rest of Turkey season here but I hope not.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Just saw some footage on the local news of a tornado that hit Slidell…and another one near Lake Charles….hope there was no damage to your home.
My house was good just some big limbs down, thanks. I do have a generac but it’s currently broken. I need to get it fixed. Ever since we were struck by lightning about 10 years ago it’s been giving me fits. Probably just buy a new one 🤷🏼‍♂️

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We are currently hunting with the wind blowing 22-25 mph and light rain. I must be stupid. Haven’t heard anything. We just gonna sit and soft call.

Any fields or openings arpund?. I've always found that when they can't hear they transition to places where they can use their eyes more.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Any fields or openings arpund?. I've always found that when they can't hear they transition to places where they can use their eyes more.
Yes but it’s private. We drifting the river listening and buying time as it’s starting to clear up.

On another note the wife texted and said we have power.
IMG_5710.jpeg

Check out his turkey jammas

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Got on a hot one this morning but he kicked us in the teeth. Well I should say tooth because they been kicking me in the mouth all week. This weekend is the last two days for this region. Might have to get my fix somewhere else if I can’t get it done.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Got on a hot one this morning but he kicked us in the teeth. Well I should say tooth because they been kicking me in the mouth all week. This weekend is the last two days for this region. Might have to get my fix somewhere else if I can’t get it done.
Maybe Layne can give ya some pointers? 😳😂

Reactions: Quantum673

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Those are the fun ones. Persistence. One day they're on guard, the next they could run right down the barrel.