Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live from Louisiana

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Well Hunter went hunting an another friend at the campground back on the river. He text me about 10 minutes after shooting time saying he tripped going in and forgot to check his barrel. Well this is the result of being dumb.
IMG_5170.png

They ended up killing six teal. After I went to the property to check the pond for ducks and had what looked like divers. Went back to the camp and everyone including me was ready to go home. Weather turning warm and rain for 4-5 days.
We are home now, time to rest up or make a duck hunting in the morning 😂.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Had 3 coming on a string this morning. First one took off for some unknown reason. Next two that was 40 yards behind them acted weird. Then I seen it! A f-ing bobcat walked between us sending them down the ridge. Currently sitting and trying to strike another bird. Ain’t looking good for the home team.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Went to the area where I had seen them on the river when we duck hunted. Went to another place and walked down a pipeline that went to a small finger lake. Soon as I got there, I heard one fire off about 800 yards. I closed the distance and waited for him to gobble again. Each time I got closer. Finally I could feel it in my chest when he gobbled so I’d say he was within a 100 yards of me. I marked the spot on gps and snuck out. Got a couple other places to sit the morning to have options. It gets real crowded so I’m gonna have to be on top of them before someone messes it up.
IMG_5658.jpeg

this was first spot.