Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lions,Tigers an bears O MY(and a wolf)

Derek j

Knox Co.
I'm surprised they have law enforcement shooting them. The only thing most of them are good at killing is a box of krispie kremes!!

(Disclaimer: I'm allowed to make fun of law enforcement. They give it right back to me for being a firefighter!)

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Sheriff told deputies to " shoot to kill "

I heard they was sending up a chopper with FLIR to help find some of them.

Should be some fun for the sheriffs office for some time to come with people seeing a cat or dog and calling it in as a WOLF or a TIGER.

I bet the state starts getting a little more strict on people owning exotic animals especially those such as lion, tigers, and other dangerous animals.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Dammit boys.. Get after them before deputy dog wacks em all! An opportunity of a lifetime

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Realistically, bears, cougars, etc. that are actually native NA species have a pretty large home range. What do you think some of these animals would venture? Some pretty big woods they could get into in a relatively short period of time…

Can anyone else picture some exotic cat strolling into that camp in the Wayne where they leave the light on for you?

camofry

*Supporting Member*
Nick, I just read on FB that I will be down there in the morning to help save some of this poor guys animals. What do people think a Ohio Nuisance trapper does? Lions,NOT Tigers,NOT Grizzly Bears,I DONT THINK so. Black Bears, NOT ,well maybe if I got the chance,lol.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
:smiley_chinrub: What gun do you break out of the closet first?

I would have a hard time choosing...dang. All the girls deserve to dance with exotics! 12 gauge is plenty.

Gotta remember these animals are pretty domesticated. They were fed daily not hunting for there food. No where near as dangerous as the "wild" version....yet. Give them a week out there and it will be a different story. The redneck is coming out in me because I REALLY want to go down and take care of them!

Huckleberry Finn

Had a good laugh over this at the auto repair garage this morning...and then heard on the radio that there are buffalo loose around here. Same orders, shoot 'em all

Can you say Takonta!?!?!

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
Jaguar spotted 1.5miles away from the OMO compound..Wife said to meet here outside when she gets home with a gun

Is this a jaguar hit by a car? or is this the aftermath of a jaguar? I cant tell...