Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Lets see your ink

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very cool Jamie! Like Gern, I am not a fan of inking up my body. Nothing against those who do. Just not for me. If someone has a once in a lifetime epiphany moment like it sounds as if Jamie had, then I understand. My sister has a little road runner on her ankle from a college spring break deal. Can't wait to see it when she is 80 in her wheelchair. My brother got one when one of our cousin's was killed in a car accident. He added some more when our Grandpa died. Mixed in some more here and there I don't really understand why other than the fact "he wanted them!" No problem. His body. Just not my thing. I dunno.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Jamie yours is badass for sure. Good reason to get one too!

One thing about tats is that they are addicting. Like Jamie, I'd have more going down the arm but it wouldn't be a good thing to have as a teacher. So, I have to go high up on the arms.
Now I need to work on my arms so they look like Jamie's guns! Jeeminy Christmas.

Bucknut

Belpre, Ohio
Ben... Haha! It's all good, I've def been called worse! They are very addicting, and I do plan on getting more. Just not something to go and do....def takes balls and planning! Lol.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Thanks for sharing Jamie. I figured it was something like that. Glad to hear that things are moving in the right direction for you.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm ready to go under the needle again! It was mentioned on here about my G N' R tat... yes... I have one on my right arm. They're my favorite band, what can I say. I take shit for it, but whatever. Fuck off... Lol

Anyway, I'm designing an idea for a background behind it.

Anyone getting new ink this summer?

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I actually am headed for some ink, but it will be a little while longer. Tracie has always been anti-ink on me, but she agrees I can get some once we have kids as long as it incorporates them somehow. I'd like to do a mosaic of hand and foot prints somewhere on my body. I would love to get my initials on the back of my calves, but we'll see how that goes!!! Also thought of getting my family coat of arms, but it is a little complex and not all that stimulating..