Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Kawasaki Teryx

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Anyone have any experience? T and I have been looking at them for a few years. We are looking at the Teryx 4. Found one on Marketplace that I plan on going to look at Friday: 2022 model with 155 miles on it.

Wondering if anyone has experience that would know specific things I need to be aware of.

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Can't help you with the newer ones , my cousin had an older one . Hardly any issues at all with it mechanically , the center of gravity sucked on it that was it. I'm a Honda guy but I do like the kaws

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Well….
Kept looking around and came across a Facebook marketplace ad for a Brand new 2024 Teryx 4s LE for $14,999. I figured it was a scam considering the 2022 I was going to look at was asking $15k and that was a decent deal. Fugg it I will bite. Sent the number a text and after an hour or so we bought a new one. We go pick it up tomorrow. Same model as the used 2022. only difference is the new one doesn’t have the Bluetooth radio and doesn’t have a windshield. Ordered the windshield with the 2024. Stay tuned we will see how we like it.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
IMG_4355.jpeg
IMG_4356.jpeg
Everything went smooth. Home and put away in the barn. Of course it is going to be raining the next couple days and the windshield won’t be here until Wednesday. Hopefully we will be able to take it out sometime. 🤣

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
View attachment 191772View attachment 191773Everything went smooth. Home and put away in the barn. Of course it is going to be raining the next couple days and the windshield won’t be here until Wednesday. Hopefully we will be able to take it out sometime. 🤣

Bathing suit, water shoes and sunglasses....come on man!

If not warm enough, cellophane works for jeans and a sweatshirt too lol!

Last edited:

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Was able to make it a few laps around the neighborhood and down a gentle trail to the lake. Trying to get through the half throttle break in period. One thing I have learned quickly. A windshield should be stock on these things. Fuggin cold when it is only 30° out. 🤣
Windshield should be here Wednesday.
IMG_4358.jpeg