Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

K&K Vengeance is done!!!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
No big deal, these aren't for everyone. Most regular people shop at Walmart and buy off the rack archery gear.

I just ain't one of them...

Enjoy your Hoyt or Mathews or Bowtech or PSE or Martin or....

Do they make a K&K Narsacist model? :smiley_chinrub:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
No big deal, these aren't for everyone. Most regular people shop at Walmart and buy off the rack archery gear.

That's ok some of us don't like to drive 3-4 hours to try something we may not like or care about either. Just sayin.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia

And I thought us Mathews shooters were fanboys!!!

Since when did Wal-Mart start selling Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech, PSE, and Martin?

CdBurner

My whole point was to give a small review on a great new bow that I think is by far the best on the market.

I thought this was a hunting/outdoors site.

Didn't think I would have to defend the bow. Oh well, Pennsylvania guys don't mix well with Ohio people. We come and shoot your deer and go home.

You don't like us, I get it. Carry on...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
My whole point was to give a small review on a great new bow that I think is by far the best on the market.

I thought this was a hunting/outdoors site.

Didn't think I would have to defend the bow. Oh well, Pennsylvania guys don't mix well with Ohio people. We come and shoot your deer and go home.

You don't like us, I get it. Carry on...

And that's what this thread started to be.. I don't mind you pimping your buddies bow. But if you want to start getting a holier than thou attitude simply because you shoot a K&K, then you can take that shit to archery talk. We give a fuck who you are or what you shoot.. You and Sugar Ray can suck it for all I care.

CdBurner

And that's what this thread started to be.. I don't mind you pimping your buddies bow. But if you want to start getting a holier than thou attitude simply because you shoot a K&K, then you can take that shit to archery talk. We give a fuck who you are or what you shoot.. You and Sugar Ray can suck it for all I care.

That's Hillarious!!!!! Where was I holier than thou? He ain't my buddy and I hate sugar ray.

Too fuckin funny. You must like country!
Bwaaaaaaaa not my fault.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's Hillarious!!!!! Where was I holier than thou? He ain't my buddy and I hate sugar ray.

Too fuckin funny. You must country!
Bwaaaaaaaa not my fault.

The above statement is completely narcissistic and holier than thou. And where the heck did country get drug into this?

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Amen to that! Besides, everyone knows that PA girls are like the amish and don't.....

You and I know that for a fact right Huckelberry, lol. I am starting to think girls from WV are hotter then PA chicks!

Here is a photo of the last PA chick I met...............:smiley_bagonhead:

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
We let the PA guys come shoot our call bucks and they go home thrilled thinking they shot a monster:smiley_baby:

If you wanna high performance bow I will put mine up against anyone!!!!!!!!! Right Curran

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Who gives a shit dude!
Its all about shot placement. $500 or $3,000. bows... or guns for that matter. I have seen $500 shot guns that bust 25 birds in a row but yet the $12,000.00 hand made German shot gun dude could not even break a dozen at 16'.
Ya blew it w/ the walmart/off the rack comment as far as I'm concerned. Now you're just a name whore. Your "review" means nothing.