Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Joes before Dos Equis

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Danmann - "I don't usually buy a used ATV, but when I do my good buddy Riverdude hooks me up."

Last edited:

Big H

Medina
I don't "smoke up" on purpose, but when I do it is over a campfire on the Wayne. Hmmm, who could that be?

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Phil Hicks: "I don't keep sweeper trucks for a long time....that's how we roll"....

Too soon?

(gawd I feel like an asshole)

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hicks: I don't normally hit on black chicks, but when I do, they give me pet names and could hide me in their FUPA...

lmao

For the record, I didn't hit on her. I think she took one look at my legs and thought she needed some toothpicks. She was a "ton of love". And don't you forget it. . . Suga.

Phil Hicks: "I don't keep sweeper trucks for a long time....that's how we roll"....

Maybe a tad too soon Dan. New twist (no pun intended) on the story. Suddenly the lady that hit our truck is changing her story and her insurance company is denying the claim. Ugh.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Hicks: I don't normally hit on black chicks, but when I do, they give me pet names and could hide me in their FUPA...

lmao

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Myself...

I dont always "Shart" in my pants, but when I do, it's 150 feet in the air over a silo while welding with 8 other millrites around.......Yea, it happened. Was gonna post it in the Dump Thread. Luckily I always have a full set of extra clothes at work. Damn Cajun Bratwurst

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Got to start this thread up again...
Fluteman- I dont always mail stuff across the country but when I do it gets returned to sender because the USPS cant read my hand writing.

:smiley_clap:

Myself...

I dont always "Shart" in my pants, but when I do, it's 150 feet in the air over a silo while welding with 8 other millrites around.......Yea, it happened. Was gonna post it in the Dump Thread. Luckily I always have a full set of extra clothes at work. Damn Cajun Bratwurst

:smiley_crocodile:

Huckleberry Finn

Myself...

Hahahaha - that's a great one. At least you're not the only millrite that's ever done it. And the good lord knows that at those heights I've had my fair share of close calls!