Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jobs

Gordo

Athens County
The amount of tail in this town is ridiculous. A bunch of jaw droppers.

There is nothing like that first warm day of the year. Yikes. It's painful at times

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
I've been to Toledo...You aren't in the hottie mecca either...

You Sir......... are absolutely correct.

I have not been through Athens specifically. But from what I've seen of SE Ohio, yikes!

Toledo is only good for the College season, then it's wah wah wah......

at1010

*Supporting Member*
You Sir......... are absolutely correct.

I have not been through Athens specifically. But from what I've seen of SE Ohio, yikes!

Toledo is only good for the College season, then it's wah wah wah......

Athens has Ohio University man, most often known as the biggest party school in the country, yea they hold some good college girls down here!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Athens has Ohio University man, most often known as the biggest party school in the country, yea they hold some good college girls down here!

I totally agree with you about the chicks... But I think you're stretching it a bit with "biggest party school in the country." Maybe in Ohio, but not the country. I'm only imagining here... But I doubt OU could even hold a candle to schools like Arizona State, LSU, Texas Tech... etc. I mean come on, those schools have chicks in Playboy every year bro!

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
The amount of tail in this town is ridiculous. A bunch of jaw droppers.

There is nothing like that first warm day of the year. Yikes. It's painful at times

Agreed..but even the cold weather is nice..

Cold weather = Leggings (yoga pants) Whatever you wanna call em. :smiley_boogie:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I totally agree with you about the chicks... But I think you're stretching it a bit with "biggest party school in the country." Maybe in Ohio, but not the country. I'm only imagining here... But I doubt OU could even hold a candle to schools like Arizona State, LSU, Texas Tech... etc. I mean come on, those schools have chicks in Playboy every year bro!

OU was ranked #1 party school in th USA a year ago. I think it's like 3rd or maybe even lower now tho.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
OU was ranked #1 party school in th USA a year ago. I think it's like 3rd or maybe even lower now tho.

this is true man, JB Idk how it works but they rank in the top 5 every year. I think it is done by the Princeton review.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I mean come on, those schools have chicks in Playboy every year bro!

Yep, and yet Playboy (and the Princeton Review) have recognized OU as the top party school in the country 2-3 times in the past 15 years. When I was a freshman there, we had 2-3 block parties a quarter and that didn't include Halloween. Hell, the Budweiser distributor down there used to bring in a tractor trailer that had taps all down the side and parked it on Court Street for the Halloween party. We had 21 functioning bars in 2 city blocks. I lived on a floor with 144 other dudes when I was a sophomore and by the end of the year, 120+ of us were on probation for alcohol related offenses. Myself included. :smiley_blackeye:

It may be a podunk school in the middle of Appalachia, but there are still plenty of smoking hot chicks and great parties to be had!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
Well all today was the day, I committed to Rocky Brands, I am super excited to continue my life in SE Ohio.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Well all today was the day, I committed to Rocky Brands, I am super excited to continue my life in SE Ohio.

Good deal. When are you starting? I need a good pair of hunting boots! :D

Congrats on the job. We may not have the best looking women down here, but the area is great!