Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

is it a good or bad idea to let my daughter visit her mom in jail?

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
First and foremost I do not believe you should deny your daughter from spending time with her mother. If I was in your position I would encourage my daughter to go on a crime spree. That way she will get to spend the full 6 months bonding with her mother. Obviously the crimes will need to be just serious enough so that she can be tried as an adult. Otherwise she will end up in juvie and the plan won't work.

Original skittles would be my favorite. If I choose a new flavor it is dessert flavor.
Starburst are better.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Weird 1st post. I didn't reply as I didn't want anyone to think I'm a cruel bastard, I sorta like to keep it under raps.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
If this is indeed a social experiment. I bet this guy never imagined these responses. Kind of like shaking a hornets nest (Or going head first in a coyote den for you Giles). rotflmao

Candy corn mixed with peanuts....its the bomb!

Even though that does sound good it reminded me of something my mother in law did years ago!! She knew I liked skittles and also knew I liked M&M's but had no idea that skittles were the way they are. She mixed a great big bowl of them both together and set them out. Everyone, including me, had that look like WTF as they ate a handful!! LOL bless her heart she tried!

Kaiser878

ohio
To better picture the situation I am gonna need the followimg:

-Your wife's measurements.
-A picture of your wife, pre broom stick, nude
-also any available nudes of your wife's youngest female kin. Over the age of 18

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I meant the OP (husband) but since he puts it all out there upon introduction, he may allow other spectators, TOO.