Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Ideas on many outdoor/hunting items

Bigcountry40

I very interested to see what this guy has, most outdoors men are hoarders, I have to believe that when most of us go to heaven, our families will have the a daunting task of going through all of our hunting, fishing, tools and other crapp.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I very interested to see what this guy has, most outdoors men are hoarders, I have to believe that when most of us go to heaven, our families will have the a daunting task of going through all of our hunting, fishing, tools and other crapp.
I would agree here for sure. Probably a lot of cool stuff.

smalltownhunt

I have been able to get the list together of the calls. I have not included prices because that is where I need some assistance. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

A Genuine Olt’s No D2 Regular Duck Call in original box with instructions (white box, black & green writing)

A Genuine Olt No 348205 in original box with instructions

BGB “Second” (clear orange)

Big River Game Calls, 61525 camo

Big River Game Call

Duck Commander “Woodie” (light tan)

Duck Commander 4151678 (greyish color)

Duck Commander Teal T-1

Faulk’s C-50 crow call

Hammerin Call (clear green with a drawing of a bird on it)

Haydel’s Game Calls Inc PW-90 Pileated Woodpecker

Hadel’s Game Calls Inc HS-91 Hawk Screamer

Haydel’s Blue Wind & Cinnamon Teal BT-85

Herter’s World Famous Numara Goose Call No 377 in original box with instructions

Hooked Spurs The Persuader striker with 3 tips

HS Strut reed Owl Hooter

HS Calls Primetime Rattling Bag (with instructions)

Knight & Hale Fighting Purr Game Calls – black – 2 of them

Knight & Hale Extend-a-tone Hyper Ventilator Deer Grunter Model 1006

Knight & Hale Rodent Squeaker

Knight & Hale Shock Gobble Owl Mod 118

Knight & Hale Double Cluck, black

Lucky Clucker in camo pouch

Lynch’s World Champion Turkey Call, Model No 102, 1958, Liberty, Miss
Lynch’s Jet Turkey Call in leather pouch

Lynch Raspy Hen Turkey Call Model No 152 (top broken off)

Ohio Duck’s Unlimited (no other ID)

Perfection Turkey Calls Inc with nice black striker of unknown material, in leather pouch with “Perfection Glass 3 hand written on it

Primo’s Dove with accent note

Primo’s Power Crow 601-366-1288

Primo’s Trophy Grunter Mod 707 601-879-9323 – 2 of them

Primo’s Spring Hen

PS Olt Pekin, Illinois Regular duck call Model No. D-2, black

PS Olt 77 goose call

PS Olt 44 crow call

PS Olt No 348205

PS Olt Canadian Honker Call Model No A-50, black

PS Olt Canadian Honker Call Model A-50, clear green

Quaker Boy Pro Hunter Series Boss gobble call, still in package

Quaker Boy Game Calls Aluminator with wooden handle striker in leather pouch

Quaker Boy Game Calls Owl Hooter

Rohm Brothers Purr-Fect Yelp Box Call

Rohm Brothers No 307 Small Single Slate with 3 wooden strikers in leather pouch

Tom Turpin yelper Penn’s Woods

2 solid wood strikers, no ID

2 wood strikers with plastic strikes

3 duck calls with no ID, one camo, 2 wooden

1 crow call (I believe) no ID

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Quite the list. The lynch box call goes anywhere from $40-80 depending on condition. Pics would help, I know it's alot of pics to upload but without seeing the calls there's no way to give an accurate price. That haydels woodpecker call is still being sold for $10.95.

smalltownhunt

There is a 2000 Suzuki King Quad 300 4x4 4-wheeler too. I hadn't thought of it before, but there may be some interest here. With winch and new battery, 90 miles. Asking $2400, in great shape.
Suzuki.jpgSuzuki 2.jpgSuzuki 3.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
HS Calls Primetime Rattling Bag (with instructions)- If you got $5-10 I would be surprised. That is about it.

Knight & Hale Rodent Squeaker- Under $10 new.

I'd say many of the Primos, Knight and Hale, and Quaker Boy mouth calls will be garage sale type calls ($1-10 range). They are often mass produced and $8-25 new. There are some which are more, but I'm not sure there is going to be a huge used market for them. I have picked up many oddball calls (which I wouldn't use often) for under $5 at the end of the season. Owl calls, squeakers, etc are often overlooked or don't sell. They end up in clearance bins at the end of the season at box stores.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Yes, that 4 wheeler has only 90 miles on it. And if I remember correctly, (could be wrong) most of them were Orange, Green was sorta special order back then.

Tires are still dark black as well.....

Last edited:

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
King Quads are very reliable rides. If in the market for a smaller, more maneuverable quad this would be a good one.

smalltownhunt

Yea, he bought it to get out in to the woods on, and to take gear with him. He did a lot of picture taking too, and this ride got him where he wanted to go with all his cameras, lenses, binoculars, etc. I think his main purpose was to haul a deer out of the woods on, in case he was lucky enough to get one. For whatever reason, he loaded up with items to hunt deer, then never really followed through with it.

smalltownhunt

The cameras are 35mm, old style with no ability to download to your computer. There is no mower available, sorry. Not sure what a load distribution hitch is. Can you give me more info?

smalltownhunt

Have a Johnny Stewart Wildlife Center MS512 with a bunch of cassettes, and a brand new still in the box Gooseview Industries Hay Bale Blind Econ-o-Bale blind in an SG camo pattern, if anyone has interest.