Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know something

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
That's flat out awsome! Give her a big congrats big H! Thats really impressive to keep at it and keep hunting hard. Looks like it paid off! Congrats again!! :pickle:

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
That's awesome!!! Can't wait to get my youngest girl hunting with me. It's gonna be exciting times soon...lol

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
That is Awesome Big H.......I just knew you'd get the call soon. Great Big Congrats Goes To You Both! I could tell you were proud of her and excited yourself on the hunt after her Birthday. Patience is definately the key........Her and the Deer are definately to be proud of!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Holy cow, that is a stud. I think you just made a life long bowhunter tonite. It looks like a drop was starting on the left beam. Congrats too both of you.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
BOO-YAH! Outstanding!
Man, that's just the best thing I've seen in a while! I'm so glad you shared her story, and it ended up like this. Really uplifting!
Congrats to you both:smiley_clap:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is killer! I love hearing this story with a final chapter! Hopefully with her persistence AND success, you will now have a lifetime hunting partner!

Big H

Medina
Thanks for all the replies guys.

Yes, she definitely earned this buck. I think he was getting to her, she would sit 2.5 - 3 hours and only see does for a couple days in a row. Then she would have something else to do, wouldn't hunt, and he would be in front of the camera when I checked the card. She was getting pissed. LOL She hunted Monday saw does, didn't hunt Tuesday and he was there at 5:15 posing for the camera. She hunted last night and didn't see a thing. She wasn't going to go tonight and I reminded her what would happen and she decided she was going. Good thing she changed her mind tonight.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's a great job of redirecting her focus Big H! Alot was learned by her tonight! I know I speak for the others but I hope you start a thread of her season from start to finish. This IMO, is the best story that happened among the TOO family......and I'm serious!!!:smiley_clap: