Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I know something

Big H

Medina
Slick Trick bloodtrail, she took a pic when she got out of the tree. I texted her to take a quick look for her arrow, we found it later.

Attachments

• daytime bloodtrail.JPG
    daytime bloodtrail.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 135

Buckmaster

Portage
We wanna hear her rendition of what went down???

Indeed we do. Make her write it down, then make a copy and give it back to her in 20 years. It will have all the play by play in which she forgot over the years.

My buddy did it with his 3 kids, now all 30-36 years old. They can't believe he secretly held on to the memories after all these years to play it back. Neat idea.

Big H

Medina
She has actually been taking ALOT of pics and has been putting them into a Movie Maker or something. She made a weekend one earlier in the year, set it TOO music and for some reason it won't play on my computer I will try to post it when she finishes it up.....

We are actually getting ready to take him to the taxi now, and then head south for muzzleloader with my youngest daughter (12) when her Bball practice is over.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
That is a truly awesome sight and story. It has been way TOO long since we have had a dead deer posted up her. Congrats to the both of you on the success. Love the G2s on that that buck.