Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I’m back, to the forum and hunting

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Well. It’s been awhile, life’s been crazy but long story short- couldn’t hunt much or at all due to access and life being busy for almost 3 seasons. But now I’m back at it with time to enjoy the sport again and a good spot to hunt.

I dropped a deer off at a processor and saw Mad Max’s card for tracking. I’ve been lurking here (just nothing to post) so I knew all about Max, Milo’s deer, Denny’s long ass posts, lol… but now I have something to post about.

Anyway I asked the guy at the processor if he knew that guy and if his name was Rick. (Xbow guy) he said yeah that’s Rick. I texted him, spent a little time catching up and talking deer stuff, and crossbow stuff…. Good to see you, buddy.

So, Brock, milo, wildlife, Giles, Jessy, joe, bore head and everyone else I missed.. what’s up?!

I’ll post season updates, trail cam pictures and all that this season. Nice to be back in the saddle- just shot my first deer in I think 3 seasons. Felt kinda good. Cheers!

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Welcome back! Glad to see this, for sure!! Lookin forward to seeing whatcha got! 😅 Have loads of fun this season! I wish you the best of times out there!! Be safe!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Welcome back, Joel! Congratulations on the deer and finding the time and place to chase 'em again!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Glad to see you post buddy! Had a blast at your house. Gotta do it again soon. Maxx tracked Joels deer many hours old. (Deer was already gone and Joel had blown the leaves off the area) Maxx showed us where it fell. 🐕

Reactions: TinyTucky and Joel