Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Hunting boxes

Lundy

By the way, no ill will towards the new owner, more power to him. His decision to terminate my hunting is OK also, no problems with him or his decisions

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
By the way, no ill will towards the new owner, more power to him. His decision to terminate my hunting is OK also, no problems with him or his decisions
Great mindset. Reality is he doesn't know you from Adam and you become his liability if you are hunting on his land. Simple risk assessment.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I'm really sorry that you lost access . I can't imagine hunting a property for that long and then lose it . Good luck in your future endeavors . If you end up deciding to sell one of those .357 max rifles let me know. I hope you keep them and find somewhere to use them. But if getting rid of any are in your plans shoot me a PM. My son is 7 and in a few yrs he'll be joining me in the woods .

Lundy

Well I have mixed emotions but the new owner is permitting me to hunt one more year in exchange for the boxes and feeders and if I educate them about the property and deer.

I have no boxes to get rid of at this point. Sorry.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Hopefully at the end of the season he will get to know you enough and know your not just some slob Hunter and he will let you continue to hunt. Time will tell but at least he is giving you one last season and time to look for a new place for next season.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hopefully at the end of the season he will get to know you enough and know your not just some slob Hunter and he will let you continue to hunt. Time will tell but at least he is giving you one last season and time to look for a new place for next season.

That was my thinking as well when I read this Adam... Food luck Kim, make it a good one buddy....