Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

heres few more!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
yes Jesse, Net are for fish, atleast in my current hunting career! hahaha

Well see if this buck will get dumb during light hours too, havent had him once in the daytime!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
yes Jesse, Net are for fish, atleast in my current hunting career! hahaha

Well see if this buck will get dumb during light hours too, havent had him once in the daytime!

Always the case for me. I'm not in to book scoring. Give me age and something solid, and I'm happy!!!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
honestly I doubt Id put a buck in a book unless I killed a freaking hog, so If I kill that one Id be plenty happy with it on my wall!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
His left side looks great with the exception of his short brows. He'd be a great bowkill for anyone IMO. Goodluck with him.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
His left side looks great with the exception of his short brows. He'd be a great bowkill for anyone IMO. Goodluck with him.

Thanks, problem is that he is on my own farm in Noble county. I only hunt that weekends, and when I am not hunting three places in Athens and another larger farm in Noble so I got some options before I just go flinging arrows, but it does feel good to have one in the backyard practically.

Might have to make him my main target!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
This weekened I am very limited to hunt, I have decided that friday or saturday morning I will slip into this stand that is next to a thicket, and very secluded.

I will hunt this buck,and hope he shows up. I think it will be my best bet, no ones walked on this farm in over a week, and this plot if full of oats, ww, and small brassicas.