Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Ric & Ron Newsom

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Hey thanks everyone! We all know that I am the ole dominate one! Lol!! That's been known for years! 51 years young, dang!!! JD, you may be right about Ric, he is a little light in the loafers! You can tell by the sound of his voice! Lol. Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

Hey thanks everyone! We all know that I am the ole dominate one! Lol!! That's been known for years! 51 years young, dang!!! JD, you may be right about Ric, he is a little light in the loafers! You can tell by the sound of his voice! Lol. Have a Merry Christmas Everyone!

DEJA VU....that one left me shakin' my head for a minute :smiley_crocodile:

Clinical studies show that in most male twin pairs one is an asshole and the other one might be gay.
I'm glad that our guys RicnRon are the exception....yes, they are exceptional!

Happy Birthday guys!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Rotflmao

Thanks guys and gal! We've both been extremely blessed to have had great parents and such a positive upbringing. Ron and I had our moments during our youth like most siblings but ever since Ron finally matured and grew a pair back in the 80's we've finally put all that behind us and moved forward! Rotflmao

Stacey, that was one of the funniest moments EVER! Thanks buddy!

JD, your funny!

Flatlander

Darby Creek
Man, with comments like, " the finest gentlemen I have ever met" and "proud to know you," all I can say is man do you guys have them fooled!

JK of course. I have known Ron for a good number of years and from what I have learned about Ric, these guys are the real deal, first class human beings for sure. Happy Birthday guys!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Thanks everybody! This will be one of the few times(maybe a first) we haven't spent a fraction of time together on this day. My family will be making the trip tomorrow to at least spend a good part of Christmas Day with each others family though.

May you all have a safe and Merry Christmas and a Happy and a Happy New Year!