Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hank vs kittens

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
We now have guns at the back door for this. A rot and a GR came here last winter and killed two cats. I wouldn't of cared much about it but my 2 girls saw this happen. Now Angie is ready for them to come back...lol

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Two years ago the wife and i were at our friends in the neighboring town doing dinner. We had a strong storm blow through with the tornado sirens going off and windy conditions. Afterward the wife decides I should go home to check the property. So I get home to survey the damage and decide to let the dogs out to pee. I let my Lab/boxer out first. Well as she rounded the garage I see Piper just freeze. I knew there was something she didn't like. I walk around and see this sickly looking cat just staring at us. So I grab my phone and hit record and urged Piper to attack (She hates cats btw). She actually just lunged and wanted to play at first but then the cat swatted her in the face and it was game over. Basically tossed the cat like a rag doll trying to rip its limbs apart. I had some of the best 30 seconds of footage ever. I sent it to my wife and damn near everyone in my contacts. I got mostly rave reviews except my wife who thought I was a terrible, horrible person

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We now have guns at the back door for this. A rot and a GR came here last winter and killed two cats. I wouldn't of cared much about it but my 2 girls saw this happen. Now Angie is ready for them to come back...lol

Your landlord has about 20 to spare.. Did the dogs get the three legged cat.. That cat creeps me out. How long does a leg have to be missing before the dumb thing quits trying to use it.