Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Got a ticket

The gift that keeps on giving.... :smiley_clap: Let me know how it goes..... rotflmao

Well I pulled it off today and it was a thing of beauty! When I got to work this morning the first thing I did was tell a fellow department manager I got a ticket yesterday for hitting a turkey and the seed was planted. He couldn't get over it and I just let it ride for a couple hours. He told everybody about it and I just kept quiet. At 7:30am every day we have a management meeting and as soon as we started the first thing out of the plant managers mouth was Derek I hear you got a ticket yesterday. It was now time to let er rip. The whole conference room busted up and the guy I first told had a look on his face like he wanted to hurt me lol. Thanks J.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Well I pulled it off today and it was a thing of beauty! When I got to work this morning the first thing I did was tell a fellow department manager I got a ticket yesterday for hitting a turkey and the seed was planted. He couldn't get over it and I just let it ride for a couple hours. He told everybody about it and I just kept quiet. At 7:30am every day we have a management meeting and as soon as we started the first thing out of the plant managers mouth was Derek I hear you got a ticket yesterday. It was now time to let er rip. The whole conference room busted up and the guy I first told had a look on his face like he wanted to hurt me lol. Thanks J.

:smiley_crocodile: :smiley_clap: rotflmao Outstanding!!!!! Glad it worked out for you..... :smiley_coolpeace: