Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gordo's 2013 Trail Cam Pics

Gordo

Athens County
Last pic i'll post of these same deer.

This bachelor group has given me the best quality pictures for this time of year ever. Its been a pleasure checkin this cam every time.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377486319.687038.jpg

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Just finished hanging a cam in a property i got sole access to while talkin to a buddy last night.

Ive been on a serious role in getting permission this last six months. Im well into the double digits.

Runnin cams in all of them is turning into a part time job. Lucky for me the little lady likes to drive around with me

Good to hear man!

Gordo

Athens County
I was able to check cams at 4 different properties today. The high temps have really slowed down movement lately. Everything will be happy once we get those cool night time temps again.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
IMO brother, all 3 of those deer need to walk if you think they'll survive. That's a stellar crop of 3 year old IMP with tons of potential.

Gordo

Athens County
I agree. I wont be hunting any of the one's posted.

My dad has until his knee replacement on October 29th to hit the woods. I'll be trying to put him on the deer that makes most sense in hopes of him getting it done. He's not very picky, thinks I'm crazy. We'll see how it all pans out. Those 3 year olds are falling out of the sky