Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Funny Criminal Mugshots.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Third Degree Misdemeanor - Falsification

IT"S A MAAAAAN BABY!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
First Degree Misdemeanor - Possessing Drug Abus (Pending); Traffic Violation - Driv With Ol Not Rei (Pending); Probation Violation - Arr Pers On Prob Or (Pending);

Say WHAAAAAATTTTTT !

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
rotflmao This was very funny shit Joe! WOWZERS! What's up with the majority of em with messed up hair. The AFLACK chic made me laugh out loud! Very funny exserps you had with dem pics TOO! Thanks for sharing.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
What's with the block wall background in the first half of the pictures?
The sad part is they will be released

It's just booking after they were arrested. They are actually not convicted of anything yet.. this time..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
With that pissed off look on her face she looks like she might be alittle rough on the johnson!LOL Liable TOO bite the fuggar off! YIKES!

Nah.. She's only pissed she got caught. lol They know better. Nobody likes getting punched in the back of the head. lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
It is my opinion that 100% of the above people in the mug shots were sitting in back of the classroom throughout their school years looking out the window daydreaming, doodling on their tablets instead of listening TOO the teacher, not involved in ANY school athletics,never went to prom or showed up for school picture day(that's obvious), have self-esteem issues, harbor some rebelious feelings and came from a less than favorable upbringing. I know it's a stretch but thought I'd just lay it out there. It's actually pretty sad!