Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Full bore and Finelyshedded shed thread of 2013

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here is the owner

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Man, you are on a roll Ron! I haven't got a deer on camera yet that has dropped an antler. With that being said, I plan on getting out week after next and taking all my sticks down, and spending a day or two in the woods shed hunting and scouting.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Man, you are on a roll Ron! I haven't got a deer on camera yet that has dropped an antler. With that being said, I plan on getting out week after next and taking all my sticks down, and spending a day or two in the woods shed hunting and scouting.

Well, good luck to ya Greg. Thanks buddy, I have hit it pretty hard and they are reall gonna start dropping soon!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
Thanks Ron. I believe my best year I found 9, and my best shed was sixty some inches, so I'd like to better both of those this year. We will see what happens.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Not much to report. Today I acquired another 500 acre farm for shed hunting. The LO told me there is a big 7x7 that ran a good portion of his property and he got through this hunting season. A neighbor who has been keeping tabs on him said he saw him behind his house a week or two ago with one side missing. I will see if I can find it. I walked about 3 miles today with no sheds found but I did shed a few pounds. lol