Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

For Sale - Former Winke Farm

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Anyone want to loan me $6.9M?!? šŸ˜¬

1000007354.jpg

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Very cheap. I just looked briefly at another 68 acres. It had been on the market four days. I called my agent and told her to make an offer at asking price. It was already pending at nearly double the asking price! Nice piece of ground but only for hunting. Farm wise, not so much aside from a small pasture. The market has gone insane. They had an open house showing with 50+ visitors two days after listingā€¦

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Imagine trying to be a young family trying to buy a house to raise a family in this market, forget about land. Housing is even worse as it's a necessity that everyone needs, and is trying to get. Its not sustainable. I'm glad I left the real estate world when I did. Im all about cashing in on an investment but this shit makes me sick. Future generations American dream will look substantially different then those of the past.

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Lone wolf
I think of that all the time
How can a young person possibly get started with these prices šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
It sucks for someone trying to start out
I am 20 miles from intel and property values are crazy
I work 60 to 70 hours most weeks, make very good money (not counting what my wife makes) and we can't come close to even touching a decent house. I gave up the idea of owning land as it seems like a good roof over our head may be a big feat in itself. This has all exploded in the past 4 years post covid. I use to believe working your ass off and being smart with your money would lead to great financial stability in this land of opportunity. I no longer believe that.

Last edited: