Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fletch's 2023 Black Bear Season....

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Do what to a bear? I said for him to jump on it. You sir, took it to another level! You should go over and sit with Doug now.

• Haha
Reactions: giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
IMG_6902.jpeg

Fletch

Supporting Member
Today was not a good day... We shot and missed two bears... I missed one and Dan missed one... Dan is having a blast and I'm sure will be telling alot of stories at Strouds... So now everyone has seen bears.. That's all I hoped for... I think they'll both be back next year..... I'll leave the light on for them..

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Today was not a good day... We shot and missed two bears... I missed one and Dan missed one... Dan is having a blast and I'm sure will be telling alot of stories at Strouds... So now everyone has seen bears.. That's all I hoped for... I think they'll both be back next year..... I'll leave the light on for them..
WE shot and missed? You were hunting too? Thought these boys drove all that way to hunt da bears

Fletch

Supporting Member
WE shot and missed? You were hunting too? Thought these boys drove all that way to hunt da bears
Yes I was hunting... These boys drove all that way to hunt, you are correct, however I'm not a bear outfitter, NOR IM I GETTING PAID TO PUT THEM ON BEARS... I'VE BUSTED MY ASS SCOUTING AND PUTTING OUT BAITS FOR THESE GUYS... BOTH HAVE REIMBURSED ME FOR BUYING BAIT... BUT IM NOT PROFITTING A. PENNY... SO WHY SHOULDNT I HUNT... GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK...

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Yes I was hunting... These boys drove all that way to hunt, you are correct, however I'm not a bear outfitter, NOR IM I GETTING PAID TO PUT THEM ON BEARS... I'VE BUSTED MY ASS SCOUTING AND PUTTING OUT BAITS FOR THESE GUYS... BOTH HAVE REIMBURSED ME FOR BUYING BAIT... BUT IM NOT PROFITTING A. PENNY... SO WHY SHOULDNT I HUNT... GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK...
Just a question bruh