Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Finelyshedded's videos and pics of 2013

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lol Jesse! He's doing better down in the SE than I'm doing here in the SW. Pulled to cards that were out for 2 weeks and only had 5 videos and two were of me...ugh! Something is up though and I can't put my finger on it. One camera had me and a few turkeys and one lone doe on it in two days(8-16&17) then not one video since then and my camera was in sleep mode or off?!? WTH!
The other camera was on but not one video of anything but me today putting out some more corn. The thing is, all the corn that I put out(scattered) was gone with no video to show what ate it,again WTH?!?

Running cams is an enjoyable thing but frustrating all the same! The battery power on both of my Wildgame cams show better than half battery life. My biggest issue with these cams is they do suck the battery life pretty fast...

I hope the cam over the scrape isn't malfunctioning or having issues like these two are! I did notice that one cameras green on/off button looked like it has been pecked or gnawed or something. It has faded in color and a very fine light sandpaper texture to it?!? Maybe there's a conspiracy and the critters are on the deers side! Rotflmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
HOUSTON:We have some shedding!

Some one has a limb stuck to his freshly shedded velvet rack

Ron's target buck this year! Rotflmao

Ron caught two more newbies coming to apples, some nice ones TOO!

Another pic of last buck

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I seen a branch tore up while mowing the farm yesterday. Figured it was from shedding velvet. Excellent Pic's and Updates Ric. You and Ron do an excellent job. :smiley_coolpeace:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
shooter

Ron found some nice hard horned pics today. If I get anymore ill post them as I get them. He has several pics he hasn't sent me yet of bucks sparing/fighting over the apples and pears...lol

Here's the nice 10

Couple up and comers

This buck might be hard to pass on a slow stretch during the rut...lol He needs another year IMO!