Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Fear the Beard!

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have also started letting mine go. I have a nice full beard going. 4 weeks...

Which one of the kids dips?

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Tucky - Wife took the picture out of nowhere so I just by happenstance this thread was there. Long story of why she was taking a pic...Fuggin women. Basically, she was saying I was a lazy fuggar for being done working by 1pm. That look is inbetween my wtf are you doing? and wasuup lets hit the bedroom? I wanted an afternooner. I must admit the look she caught me in was less than flattering but I should have guessed I would get my balls busted about it. Just as an FYI shortly after the pic (less than a minute) it was
B) I am not wearing pants and have a raging boner
It was taken care of so me playing along worked.

Ernie - UConn because I was laying tile today and didn't wanna get any of my good shirts dirty. I bought this and about 10 other shirts for throw aways. Paid $0.99 for each of them.

Buckrun

I have been thinking about going with the shaved head and beard look. I just keep chickening out. Or I get to thinking I am to lazy to shave my beard why would I think Id shave my head.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Might be a seasonal thing. Good deal. I am with you brother. Twice this week. No particular reason, but I am with you in that I hope it continues! Had to mess with you though!

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
Damn Tucky..... that's one scary look dude.....
:smiley_boos:
Here is one from a couple years ago. When Ernie was giving me a hard time I was gonna send him this pic and tell him when he hears a knock on his door, this dude may be on the other side:smiley_clap:from card 001.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

I can't grow a beard due to the Military thing lol... Can I enter the Kid???? I'll live vicariously through him..... hahahaha

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
Yeah, old Remi is 3.5 and his goat has gone seriously silver in the last couple of months. I hate it TOO! Never been a fan of labs that get the change in color on their muzzle. Maybe I can get him some Just For Dog!!! rotflmao