Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Facebook

1hornwilly

*Supporting Member III*
Got off of Facebook because I was tired of seeing what people I went to high school with 20 years ago ate for dinner the night before. I can't keep up with that many people. Life is much quieter now...and way better without Facebook.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Got off of Facebook because I was tired of seeing what people I went to high school with 20 years ago ate for dinner the night before. I can't keep up with that many people. Life is much quieter now...and way better without Facebook.

Funny you mention that, I just went through last night and blocked everyone who posts all this political bullshit and invites me to play bingo and shit. Oh, and the DB's who post every friggin single time they hit the gym or took a jog. Who gives a shit if you are at the Y? The only Y I care about is, well... you know.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Just figured I'd bring this thread back up TTT. If you're on Facebook make sure you "like" the TheOhioOutdoors page!!! :smiley_clap: Thanks!!

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
Uughhh... I HATE facebook. I was on it for about a month bafore deleting my account. Couldn't find a use for it. Didn't care what everybodys dramam was and had no reason to let every one in on mine. I have a wife and 2 daughters that are ADDICTS. I get pretty mad when I can walk in, see laundry that needs dealt with, dishes that need done and they are sitting there with their noses biried in facebook. Here's an idea, call that person. Or even better, go see them. Its a "social network"? I don't think so, how do you develop social skills when you never actually deal with anybody face to face?
Rant over, carry on.

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Jesse and Joe have you considered advertising on FB? I did some this fall and was happy with the results. You can target who sees your ads by location, gender and age. You can limit how much you spend per day and how many days it runs. I increased my likes on the farm page by 200% for around $500. Not sure if you have a budget for ads but if you do it's something to think about.