Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

F you thieves..

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
When the wife and I married we had a bunch of extra stuff (doubles) that we put in storage - storage lockers got broken into and we lost a mower, tv, treadmill, and a bunch of other stuff, some really good shit. I was so pissed and felt violated and powerless...and I have to drive by that place every day to work and at least once a week I get pissed again. And it happened in December...fuggin crackheads

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
When the wife and I married we had a bunch of extra stuff (doubles) that we put in storage - storage lockers got broken into and we lost a mower, tv, treadmill, and a bunch of other stuff, some really good shit. I was so pissed and felt violated and powerless...and I have to drive by that place every day to work and at least once a week I get pissed again. And it happened in December...fuggin crackheads

Several years ago, I had a crackhead druggie break into my garage while the wife and I were asleep one night and steal my ATV. Luckily, enough people knew me and my family and had enough respect for us to threaten the kid to return the ATV or have the cops called on him. The ATV showed back up 5 days later in the woods across the road from the house. I'll tell ya, every time I wake up at night, the first thing I do is look out a window to see if someone is fugging with my stuff. It really messes with your head...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I thought this was going to be another stolen trail camera thread. Dang. Caught me by surprise. I can't imagine how you felt. I hate thieves.

epe

Lancaster
The bad f-ing part is I took my keychain off of my car keys and left it in the car... So NOW they have my truck keys, house keys, storage garage keys.. Gonna get the house keys changed tomorrow.. Gonna be sleeping with the Beretta extrema by the bed tonight...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
EPE, tell the insurance agent that the other keys were in the car and they may cover the changing of the locks on the other items..... Small price too pay versus the paying out on the other stuff...

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
Can't add much to what's already been said. Just hope the insurance company's doesn't rape you in the settlement.

Btw, ask if the insurance will pay for a rental for awhile.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I leave my keys in my truck, unlocked nearly all the time. Even when I go in stores and stuff. Might think better of that now!

Jesse in this day in age it's not "if" it's when is it going too happen.... I keep telling my kids DON'T ever leave your car unlocked..... These days with key fobs that lock/unlock doors so easy it's crazy not too..... Like I stated earlier in this post, my daughter had my truck when I got home and I had that pucker factor for a minute when she got home I went out too get some tools out of the back seat and sure enough my truck was unlocked (I park on the street) SO I gave her another lecture about it.... She's had stuff stolen out of her vehicle before because of it and you'd think she'd know better.... Kids....

Buckmaster

Portage
Jesse in this day in age it's not "if" it's when is it going too happen........

Yep, I had 2 of my 3 unlocked vehichles broken into a couple weeks ago. Missing about $ 100.00 worth of stuff and a bunch of console pocket change.

Probably kids needing beer or herion money.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yep, I had 2 of my 3 unlocked vehichles broken into a couple weeks ago. Missing about $ 100.00 worth of stuff and a bunch of console pocket change.

Probably kids needing beer or herion money

Lots of that stuff going on here in Salem now and people still don't get the locking their vehicles up....

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I persoanlly saw a pair of swaroski binos in EPE's car that morning:biggrin: