Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Drip drop I knoweth somethingeth

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Nice job Jen.....but if I was taking you hunting I would have gotten you a shot at something bigger!

J/K....I think you guys are a great couple and it is awesome that you get to hunt together!

Congrats.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Nice job Jen.....but if I was taking you hunting I would have gotten you a shot at something bigger!

J/K....I think you guys are a great couple and it is awesome that you get to hunt together!

Congrats.

C'mon gern. If she was concerned about "bigger" things she wouldn't be with Kaiser. :smiley_arrogant:

Sorry Zach. Couldn't resist that one. Chad had it teed up already. Had to hit it out of the park. He did make a great point though. I think it is awesome you guys hunt together. Cool stuff!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Dang gun hunters are killing all the deer! lmao

I had to! Congrats to Jen and her guide!!! I know the thrill of putting your better half on a deer and it is really something I have come to love. You done good man!!! :smiley_clap:

Kaiser878

ohio
Dang gun hunters are killing all the deer! lmao

I had to! Congrats to Jen and her guide!!! I know the thrill of putting your better half on a deer and it is really something I have come to love. You done good man!!! :smiley_clap:

I know it. Ha I got her out with the bow.a.couple times.... she actually could have shot a buck bigger than the one she killed ..but the situation wasn't right and I wasn't comfortable with her taking the shot... its just so much easier for her to get out and be successful with my Muzzy with her being new to.this game.

She.isn't to serious about it...so this is perfect for her and her desire to kill a deer or two a year.