Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Imagine being a Michigan fan right now like "fuck boys we never stood a chance"" 😅😅😅.
UM would be playing them much tougher than TCU. TCU played well and UM had one of their worst games in the semis. UM still had a shot to win all the way to the end. I was rooting for TCU tonight because they are an underdog. I haven't watched much of the second half to be honest. It is just playing in the background.

Reactions: Big_Holla

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Go Victory formation and knee it for the next 1st and 2nd down, then convert on 3rd. Fuck with em. 😅😅

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
UM would be playing them much tougher than TCU. TCU played well and UM had one of their worst games in the semis. UM still had a shot to win all the way to the end. I was rooting for TCU tonight because they are an underdog. I haven't watched much of the second half to be honest. It is just playing in the background.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda, didn't. +45 at the moment.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
marco-calling.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Big_Holla

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Shoulda, coulda, woulda, didn't. +45 at the moment.
Oh I know and I agree. Point being: this is college football. These are still kids. Sometimes they bring it. Sometimes they don't. On any week, any team can win. Just happened to be TCU in the semis who brought it. Georgia hasn't been THIS team every game this year. Tonight they are bringing it and having fun. TCU is beat down. They are lost. They have zero composure right now. They have forgotten the basics. Georgia is so far in their head right now. . .I feel bad for TCU. One play and Georgia just out up another TD. Ouch.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Oh I know and I agree. Point being: this is college football. These are still kids. Sometimes they bring it. Sometimes they don't. On any week, any team can win. Just happened to be TCU in the semis who brought it. Georgia hasn't been THIS team every game this year. Tonight they are bringing it and having fun. TCU is beat down. They are lost. They have zero composure right now. They have forgotten the basics. Georgia is so far in their head right now. . .I feel bad for TCU. One play and Georgia just out up another TD. Ouch.

Very true. Every team gets caught on their heels and not taking things serious sometimes. Especially if notoriety gets in their heads. But what matters the most is they bring it when it counts. Some games count more than others. The measure of a true team that has what it takes is their ability make it count when they have to.

Reactions: hickslawns

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Imagine being a Michigan fan right now like "fuck boys we never stood a chance"" 😅😅😅.
Imagine being a fan in the same conference and having 13 teams to cheer for and claiming them as your own every year :p

I hate you Joe and the whole SEC minus Vanderbilt:ROFLMAO:.

Georgia just took TCU's heart pretty quick. That's what UM tried to do on the first drive with the bizarro 4th down trick play call. Michigan had the chance to run QB power the whole first half and didn't have the guts to put McCarthy health on the line until it was too late. Georgia seen that and just exploited it from the start. Then TCU became 1 dimensional and it's was all over. Kudos to Georgia.

I think Georgia/UM would have been a good game

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Was Bama in the game tonight? Or in the dance at all? I’ve been asleep so can’t remember.

Nah they weren't, and neither was TCU apparently. 😅. The only worse CFP performance I've ever seen is when Ohio state scored 0 against Clemsons 31 in the 2017 CFP semifinals. 😅