Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Screenshot_20240110_175157_Instagram.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Not shocked. The writing has been on the wall, and he just bought a gigantic mansion on the beach in Fl.

Talk about a legacy though. Plenty of Saban assistants out there hammering away still. They'll be lined up for a shot at that salary pool. As long as it's not that fucktard Kiffin.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Shouldn't be hard to replace him. Look at this thread. The OSU thread. The Facebook. We have plenty of experts ready to step right into the role. (I'm guilty as well so I'm not just pointing fingers at anyone. Lol)

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
The man is an absolute legend. Love him, hate him, or feel indifferent, it will be a long time before we somebody accomplish anything similar to what he has done.
Yep, northern teams hated him, well pretty much everyone did. But it’s because of his ability to harvest all those wins from his players….

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Congrats to Coach Saban. Say what you want but he is a legend! I sincerely despise the man as a coach (only because he has pissed in my cheerios more times than I would like to count). Chances are there will never be another one with the run he has had.

Reactions: 5Cent and "J"