Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

College Football Thread

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Not here. Go Bama. No true buckeye fan would root for Michigan under any circumstances.
I have always disagreed with this belief. It's simple for me:

1. Ohio State
2. Big 10
3. Whoever is playing Bama.

I hate Saben, but I hated the SEC first. And if we had to lose, losing to the eventual NC is better in my mind than losing to a team that got torched by someone in their next game.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Two things here:

1. I don't get everybody thinking michigans reaction was fear. All those guys interviewed after said they were shocked FSU got left out. These guys are Alpha males. Ain't a one of them scared of BAMA

2. I'm with @Gern186 . I don't ever cheer for OSU. I'm not from the south. I don't feel the need to cheer for the whole conference just because my team failed. F$ck my rivals

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I have always disagreed with this belief. It's simple for me:

1. Ohio State
2. Big 10
3. Whoever is playing Bama.

I hate Saben, but I hated the SEC first. And if we had to lose, losing to the eventual NC is better in my mind than losing to a team that got torched by someone in their next game.

I can understand hating Bama. I would too if it wasn't my preferred team and some other team won like they have the last decade and a half. That's natural.

But what did Saban ever do to you? 😅 And what has the SEC done besides providing consistent succes?.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
1. I don't get everybody thinking michigans reaction was fear. All those guys interviewed after said they were shocked FSU got left out. These guys are Alpha males. Ain't a one of them scared of BAMA

Perhaps. But you have to admit they were more than likely hoping it was FSU over Bama. That would have been a guaranteed trip to the natty.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I can understand hating Bama. I would too if it wasn't my preferred team and some other team won like they have the last decade and a half. That's natural.

But what did Saban ever do to you? 😅 And what has the SEC done besides providing consistent succes?.

I hate him because he's a crotchety old fuck like Belichick. I wouldn't like those guys if they worked in my office. And I grew up with a dad that hated the SEC, so I inherited it. We hate USC more, but fuck the SEC :ROFLMAO:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Screenshot 2023-12-05 at 9.12.39 AM.jpeg

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Even the small stuff like Florida responding to the contempt of court threat with "I've got nowhere to be" because they're not bowl eligible. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yea, I'd like to think our presence on FSU's schedule reduced their SoS to the point it played a role in their getting jumped.

Eh. Just as long as the noles, UT, and UGA aren't in it...that's the best I can hope for. We're not going to be relevant for another 4 years at least.

Any interest in letting us take Ryan Day off your hands?

• Haha
Reactions: giles