Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Chat GPT

P8riot

Carbon, In
Anyone try it yet? You all probably know me pretty well and know I hate this BS, but I would love to see just how crazy it is. I don't want to sign up for it though.

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
What is it?
A service that allows you to tap into an AI server that had/is learning the entiretyof all printed weeks in the web. You can ask it questions, etc.

There are articles stating that it could get an MBA or a JD and may even be able to pass the USMLE step exams.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A service that allows you to tap into an AI server that had/is learning the entiretyof all printed weeks in the web. You can ask it questions, etc.

There are articles stating that it could get an MBA or a JD and may even be able to pass the USMLE step exams.

I read a news article about it the other day. Halfway through the author said everything above was written by chatGPT and the only input given was "write an article about how AI threatens jobs in the style of the NYT. " It was quite concerning because you couldn't tell the difference. The inky thing it convinced me of is most news articles are regurgitated garbage.

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
100 against it.... I know we use similar avenues way to much but we have enough at our tips. This is another huge reason that's bringing down our society on a mental level. Maybe I'm alone in this but children are going to start using this as a crutch and be worst off then the no common sense youth that we're already dealing with.... Especially on a management and political level. Just my opinion but as always everyone has one. There was a video posted on it this week. Watch it , it will change your mind

Last edited:

P8riot

Carbon, In
I want to ask it something like "when was the last time I went to Walmart". It is tapped into everything AI which includes surveillance cameras. They say it can use pictures of yourself on the internet to do some pretty crazy things with facial recognition. I'm too scared to try it.

Reactions: Left field

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I want to ask it something like "when was the last time I went to Walmart". It is tapped into everything AI which includes surveillance cameras. They say it can use pictures of yourself on the internet to do some pretty crazy things with facial recognition. I'm too scared to try it.

Google maps tracks everywhere you've been even when you're not using it.

Screenshot_20230205-212415_Maps.jpg