Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Cbus pro-gun rally

dante322

*Supporting Member*
Crawford county
only thing the news wanted to talk about was the accidental discharge in north carolina due to an idiot who had a loaded 12 gauge in a case and it went off when he took it out.

That really helps huh?

dumbass.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
i just dont understand what someone as perty as diane is runnin with him for . lol.

Awww, shucks! It was great meeting you Hoot, especially after stalking you on FB! lmao

As for not getting our pictures taken with our TOO hoodies......that would have required unzipping my coat. WAY too cold for that!

I attended the rally in Olympia, WA. I think we had a little better turn out than Columbus. I open carried my Sig P229. There was only one gun control supporter present.

This about one quarter of the crowd that gathered in front of the capital building.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Thanks for attending Guys & Gals!! Looks like a really good turn out and I'm sure it was much better behaved than any of the occupy Wall Street rallies. Probably because the people rallying for our 2A rights have a great respect for our country, while those on the opposite end of the spectrum do not.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Question to you folks who went: were there any minorities present in support at the rally?
Just wondering, couldn't get a gauge from the pics.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I saw a handful of black people. The lady and her two kids holding signs in the pic above are Hispanic. It was about as diverse as one could expect. I think the real difference was it was everyone from businessmen to hillbillies.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Question to you folks who went: were there any minorities present in support at the rally?
Just wondering, couldn't get a gauge from the pics.

I saw 2 black men that were there in support of it. One was carrying a rifle and the other was quite verbal in speaking to people about how much he hated Obama. That is the only minorities I personally saw in support.

I did see a mouthy black girl walking to the bus stop, running her mouth..."Ya'll crazy, you're just crazy", but everyone ignored her.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
I think the real difference was it was everyone from businessmen to hillbillies.

True. I was surprised at some of the people I saw. Total yuppies that I would have never guessed would be there in support. Just goes to show you can't judge a book by its cover.

i stood by the bus stop . one black driver hollerd out the door . man oh man , i sure didint want to stop here . but he was laughing and makeing a joke .sure was funny watching those guys and gals getting off the bus with all us white guys and gals with guns. :smiley_crocodile:

Ohiosam

*Supporting Member*
Mahoning Co.
I've personally hunted or shot with blacks, Jews, Hispanics, Arabs, Asians, women, homosexuals and Democrats. Contrary what the media would have you believe there is a wide diversity of people that enjoy shooting sports.