Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bumper sticker thread.

I've seen this lady twice, so she must live locally. Going by the rear window of her mini van, she's a soccer mom...3 kid stickers and 2 soccer ball emblems with names inside them.

However, below all that (on the bumper) is a sticker that reads:
"If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair."

Bowhunter57

Monster Raxx

Minnesota
I've seen this lady twice, so she must live locally. Going by the rear window of her mini van, she's a soccer mom...3 kid stickers and 2 soccer ball emblems with names inside them.

However, below all that (on the bumper) is a sticker that reads:
"If you're going to ride my ass, at least pull my hair."

Bowhunter57

:smiley_crocodile:

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I had a moment of road rage on the way home from Cleveland yesterday. We were cruising down 77 and I see a bumper sticker on the back of a Subaru, so I slow down to see what Hippiefied sentiment is written and I see this:

American Agriculture is the #1 Source of Global Warming
Be Cool. Be Vegan.

Coming from a farming family and community, that lit a fire in my ass in no time flat. So I pull up beside this pussified urbanite looking tool bag with his wife and two kids in the back, fly him the old one finger salute and scream "FUCK YOU PUSSY" out the window! It made me feel better, but running him off the road would have been much better for my rage!!!

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Don't put bumper stickers on my vehicles.
It was a stretch for me to put my TOO decal on the back window.

When I had my little Ford Ranger, the back window was plastered with stickers when I got it.
I only left one on; it had that medical symbol, the snake wrapped around the stick, with the words "Orgasm Donor"
Made ya look.

Back when saving the whales was all the rage, I had a bumper sticker made that simply said NUKE THE WHALES
Got lots of favorable responses on that one.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I had a moment of road rage on the way home from Cleveland yesterday. We were cruising down 77 and I see a bumper sticker on the back of a Subaru, so I slow down to see what Hippiefied sentiment is written and I see this:

Coming from a farming family and community, that lit a fire in my ass in no time flat. So I pull up beside this pussified urbanite looking tool bag with his wife and two kids in the back, fly him the old one finger salute and scream "FUCK YOU PUSSY" out the window! It made me feel better, but running him off the road would have been much better for my rage!!!

rotflmao
I bet Tracie was impressed....

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I drive to columbus daily, If I flipped off every stink hippie with a sticker that pissed me off I'd have 3rd degree windburn on my left arm. Now I just pull along side them and stare with a half smile like jeffrey dahlmer on weight watchers. I can tell it freaks them out after a mile or two, you can almost hear their loafer stomping the gas pedal on their Prius to the floor.

Last edited: