Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Big Day Tomorrow...

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Just saw this thread, Charles. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family and you through this.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
Here's what was posted on FB:

"The doctor came out and said surgery went as planned. When they stimulated her feet they moved! Praise Jesus! Now waiting for her to come out of recovery!"

Thank you, God.

Still praying.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Thanks all, I truly appreciate it. Doc said everything went well. Waiting for her to come out of recovery.

Whew...

They tested all of her movement after the surgery (stimulated nerves with electricity) and everything moved like planned. The actual surgery only took them 30 minutes (unbelievable to me). The rest of the wait was for the anaesthesia to take and wear off.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Great news Charles, great news.

I thank God we are living when we do.....the medical technology that keeps advancing is making parent's like yours lives so much better than even just a generation ago. Your daughter's surgery, while some might think it routine, is truly a miracle.

If I'd lived 40 years earlier, my daughter would have died of pneumonia, and my father would have passed away long before he actually did from a heart attack.
Longing for the good old days? Not me.