Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Beentowns hunting log...

Milo

Tatonka guide.
no prob beentown. figured you got held up wif the kido's. hope today went well.

blemas

Summit County
Damn. We always tend to forget that everything has to go just right in order to seal the deal. There is a reason, maybe an even bigger stud is going to walk under your stand next time out....

Hopefully you still have all of your teeth!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Got back in the saddle Saturday. Pulled into the cabin at 5:35am and see a car drive the oil lane, stop for a second then leave. Found this curious but decided to go back on my neighbors property.

In stand by 6:10 just to get nice and settled. Around 7ish just before it gets light I hear a lot of action around me then a huge ruckous. I saw bodies but that was all I could make out only wt yards away (foggy and dark). Great morning in stand!

I eventually saw a few small bucks but had to get outta the stand around ten since I had plans that night.

Once out I found what all the noise making was:

When I went to change cards I saw a trespasser (must have been dropped off) spooked and joggin back to the lane. A car appeared and picked him up...fuggars. at least they didn't steal but he was in one of ny stands.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1320097037007.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320097037007.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 184
  • uploadfromtaptalk1320097099580.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1320097099580.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 189

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I am back in. Shot a yote. He made all kinds of racket after I spined him. Will be back out by 3.

Thanks Greg and back at you!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Yeah. Going to knock on their door this afternoon. It is kinda sticky because of family ties and all. IF the punk would have just asked I would have gotten him permission on 1,000+ acres. I gotta hit him with kid gloves....this time. He'll deny, I will make my point clear, I won't see him again. His G-ma was best buds with mine.

I do think it is funny that he went so far as to be dropped off and picked up. Of course he may not having a valid drivers license....again.