Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Arrows anyone?

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Here is some info about HT arrows in the thread. Many, many guys have been testing these for consistency and they haven't seen anything like them especially considering price and options.

Available in many spine wieghts and straigtness. I have some HT-2's on the way and trying to decide between the 3's or 4's for 3D/paper. Man I wish we had a spot league close.

http://www.archerytalk.com/vb/showthread.php?t=1639793&p=1062761690#post1062761690

I'd say this post says it all right here........

GoldTip doesn't make Harvest Time shafts and Harvest Time doesn't make GoldTip shafts. Harvest Time Archery makes their own shafts and yes we might make some for other arrow companies but you will never know who they are:)

With the best straightness of any shafts and the tightest spine deviations and the +/- 1/2 grain per dozen why would you shoot anything else....

Plus the prices you can't beat and the dealers margins are the best and we also offer double contingency at the ASA & IBO!

jeep345

ohio
I have shot both the ht1 and ht2 and am very pleased with their performance. The HT1 are pretty heavy and really penetrate target they also have small diameter. Would recomend them to anyone.