Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Any pcp owners in here?

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
So I've always wanted to dip my feet into this hobby but put it off for quite some time. Today I did a little horse trading and picked this guy up along with two mags and a new hand pump. I've already learned I'll be buying an electric compressor for it and saving the handpump for an emergency back up. Handpumping 4500 PSI isn't something I want to do on the regular lol. I know this isn't top of the line but for starting off and to knock off some unwelcomed yard critters quietly I think it will do just fine. I shot a few rounds out back messing around and I can't wait to put it on paper. Anyone on here have any Input on a preferred brand of compressor? I have the pellets picked out after watching several videos on which ones this rifle likes best. Thanks in advance for any advice
1000005128.jpg
1000005127.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I was expecting a whole different topic opening this up. 😂 As you were….. 😂

But on a side note, my brother is into it as well. He’s got a few. Can’t remember the make and model but I’ve shot them a couple times. Accurate as hell and pretty lethal within range…. I’ll ask him about a compressor recommendation.