Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A Morning I Will Never Forgot, First Turkey Ever

bluedog

Congratulations!!!! What an amazingly told story. I love turkey hunting stories and yours was perfect! The detail. The colors. Loved it all. Enjoy the high from harvesting your first turkey and welcome to the addiction. :) :) :)

bhedrick

I can tell you I know Ryan first hand. I happen to be his girlfriend's father. Ryan and I spend a lot of time talking hunting, archery, and guns. It's great to see a young man so enthusiastic about hunting as well as balancing school and work. Congratulations again Ryan. Like I said before... Gobble gobble bang!

rsmith

I can tell you I know Ryan first hand. I happen to be his girlfriend's father. Ryan and I spend a lot of time talking hunting, archery, and guns. It's great to see a young man so enthusiastic about hunting as well as balancing school and work. Congratulations again Ryan. Like I said before... Gobble gobble bang!

Awww shucks, thanks:eek: haha. Now let's hope we can put you on one tomorrow afternoon! Got a couple good frequent flyers so let's hope we can "buckle down and do it do it do it." Thanks again everyone for all the comments. It is a hunt I will never forget.

Last edited: