Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

A Big HeartFelt Thank You

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
So I'm watching J's face, looking down at his pistol, and inside I'm like "C'mon fucker, cry....start with the waterworks....cry, you little bitch..."
Nothing.
He held his composure.
And here I thought Army Air Corps (aka "Air Force") guys were sissies.
rotflmao

He actually looked stunned, like somebody smacked him in the forehead with a ballpeen hammer

You have no idea how close I was too tears on that.... I think if I wasn't as stunned as I was it'd look like the Hoover damn let loose lol....

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Thanks for your service J, you deserve way more than just a gun, but thats all your gonna get from us.

You really let Austin and Mike down though. They where saying on our way down that the main reason they where coming along was see a old man cry!!!

Thanks to Sam also.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks for your service J, you deserve way more than just a gun, but thats all your gonna get from us.

You really let Austin and Mike down though. They where saying on our way down that the main reason they where coming along was see a old man cry!!!

Thanks to Sam also.

Tell em sorry too let them down, Steve.... lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
So I'm watching J's face, looking down at his pistol, and inside I'm like "C'mon fucker, cry....start with the waterworks....cry, you little bitch..."
Nothing.
He held his composure.
And here I thought Army Air Corps (aka "Air Force") guys were sissies.
rotflmao

He actually looked stunned, like somebody smacked him in the forehead with a ballpeen hammer

Damn you Dan. I am laughing and the kids want to know why. You are a riot but I can't share this with the youngins. Erin laughed at it though.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
So happy that the brotherhood of TOO could come together and present a very deserving gift to J.

J, thanks for your service and for being such a great mentor to all who visit TOO.

Sam, thanks for bringing the ideas to the table and seeing this through.

Huckleberry Finn

It is awesome what can happen when folks come together.

I am glad you are enjoying retirement J! Enjoy the hell out of that gun. Thank you for your service.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Thank you for your service J. Happy retirement buddy!

Enjoy showing it off in a case or at the range and telling stories buddy. You earned it.

Thanks to Sam for tracking this down and giving us the opportunity to pitch in. Was a great idea and I'm glad it all worked out.

angelzd28

Congrats J! You deserve it, especially putting up with this YARS for so long, haha. Wish I could have been there, but you know how it works. All the cool shit in life is scheduled on UTA weekends.