Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 252 Acres - Washington County - $500K

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Listing here as I personally know the owner and the agent. I've also hunted this place a good bit and can speak to the potential it has. It's also located near a ton of Wayne National, so it makes a great base camp. If you or someone you know buys it, I would come walk it with you and convey what all I've learned in my time there. It's a sweet piece of property with tons of potential!

at1010

*Supporting Member*
I was about to text you the other day on that piece. Looks like a great piece - excited for the future owners, I am sure they will have many great hunts there!

Reactions: bowhunter1023

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
A man better be prepared to spend some $/time/effort on amending soil, but this place is a diamond in the rough. A weekend with a skid-steer and a mulcher/mower and you could carve out some sweet foot plots. There are some decent hardwoods that need TSI, plenty of access routes, including canoe/kayak routes, and plenty of animals to chase. You'll need a strong presence to contend with the locals, but it's reclaimable in that regard.

Reactions: Stressless

at1010

*Supporting Member*
A man better be prepared to spend some $/time/effort on amending soil, but this place is a diamond in the rough. A weekend with a skid-steer and a mulcher/mower and you could carve out some sweet foot plots. There are some decent hardwoods that need TSI, plenty of access routes, including canoe/kayak routes, and plenty of animals to chase. You'll need a strong presence to contend with the locals, but it's reclaimable in that regard.

Gosh that sounds like a fun project!! Part of me wants to start over sometimes, as I enjoy setting up a farm as much as I like hunting it, sometimes!

Posted signs, good contact with GW, and cell cameras will hopefully help to cut down on issues. A great sounding chunk of ground! Thank you for sharing Jesse!

Reactions: bowhunter1023