Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2024 Spring Turkey

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Contacted everyone I know with kids around here that might hunt and no luck. By the way message me your address so I can mail you that box of batteries you wanted (y)
Honestly, my memory has gone to crap recently… but I don’t remember a conversation about batteries. I’m not saying it didn’t happen but I don’t remember it.

• Haha
Reactions: giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Honestly, my memory has gone to crap recently… but I don’t remember a conversation about batteries. I’m not saying it didn’t happen but I don’t remember it.
A work around for shipping ammo 😂
I’ll be heading up to Ohio here next week. Be traveling up 77 on the 25/26and heading south the 28/29 I can hillbilly express that corridor.

Reactions: giles

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
A work around for shipping ammo 😂
I’ll be heading up to Ohio here next week. Be traveling up 77 on the 25/26and heading south the 28/29 I can hillbilly express that corridor.
Thank God I’m just dumb and it’s not my memory again. 😁😁😁😁😁
No need to worry about all that. I won’t starve due to ammo shortages. But thank you anyway.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
You ol’ gun runner.😂
IMG_8116.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Sgt Fury

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
I just had one of the guys that leases the property across the fence come up and sit within 60 yards of me calling the same bird I am.... i heard him start calling about 150 yards back and slowly made his way up to me. There's no way he didn't hear me calling . He has like 400 acres to choose from . If this bird leaves these hens in the adjacent field an commits to coming in he will have first shot. Turkey huntings dumb

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
They had a pretty good morning. The only bird I had in range was a Jake. The big bird gave me the slip which was good since he still has a couple of hens to tend too. Maybe I’ll catch up with him again when they are done with him.
IMG_0145.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0145.jpeg
    IMG_0145.jpeg
    397.2 KB · Views: 18