Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2021 Muzzleloader Season

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
More shooting from my neighbor that only hunts muzzleloader. He's technically trespassing too since he's hunted the 52 acres between us and him, which is owned by a company in OK that won't sign slips. Dude hunts 4 days a year and I can't help but think he's not doing the herd any favors. I hustled down the ridge to setup over our creek bottom in case he pushed anything off the other ridge looking for whatever he shot.

20210104_112000.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm in a beatlutiful spot to enjoy rut activity. . . .which is over. But I'm still enjoying sitting here listening to the creek flow, birds and squirrels chirp, and clear my mind. There is one buck for sure in the area. A beautiful 10pt with split brows. 3.5yr old that could truly be a monster. Still not sure if I'll shoot him or not.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm in a beatlutiful spot to enjoy rut activity. . . .which is over. But I'm still enjoying sitting here listening to the creek flow, birds and squirrels chirp, and clear my mind. There is one buck for sure in the area. A beautiful 10pt with split brows. 3.5yr old that could truly be a monster. Still not sure if I'll shoot him or not.
I betcha won’t Phil 😂

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Pulled out all the stops for this evening's hunt. Saw deer #7 on the way in, probably the same one I gave the hair cut to this morning based on size and travel of direction. I had a shot, but respected the property line that was halfway between us. Had I not spent so much time glassing another holler, she'd have followed me to the blind.

20210104_152823.jpg

mrbighorns

Medina
Congrats to all. I wentvto the cabin on Friday intent to use the Muzzy through Monday, friday niht while getting ready I realized I pulled the biggest bonehead move of all time, i could not find my hreech plug, MORON!! So glad I grabbed the crossbow, took this doe last night.

Attachments

• 86287406-E876-468D-9E49-31AE571B7F5F.jpeg
    86287406-E876-468D-9E49-31AE571B7F5F.jpeg
    166.2 KB · Views: 99

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Congrats to all. I wentvto the cabin on Friday intent to use the Muzzy through Monday, friday niht while getting ready I realized I pulled the biggest bonehead move of all time, i could not find my hreech plug, MORON!! So glad I grabbed the crossbow, took this doe last night.

Way to get'er done, congrats!