Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2019-nCoV (Coronavirus)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Missing context. There is no evidence that the deaths reported to VAERS after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine are caused by the vaccine. Healthcare providers are required to report any death after vaccination to VAERS.

But that's how data collection and research works. Report everything and we'll see if a pattern emerges. If a clear pattern exists there must be a reason, just because they haven't scientifically proven the reason doesn't mean we can say there's no evidence or proof. It's empirical evidence and the most important aspect of research. As someone who has spent a good amount of time reading VAERS and even posted a large number of them on this site it's doesn't take a scientist to conclude there is a clear correlation between their death and the vaccine in most cases. Typically it's in the elderly but cases have been reported in younger populations. The VAERS data was showing a history of J&J blood clotts for a good while before they halted it. Ignoring the empirical evidence so that something remains unproven and subjective is not science, it's an agenda.

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio

If some by chance were not aware. There is plenty of information available for anyone willing to do their own research and make their own assessment of what history information they care to understand or make whatever interpretation of it they wish to believe. The progressive left, or commies as I rather call them, continue to brainwash the ignorant.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
But that's how data collection and research works. Report everything and we'll see if a pattern emerges. If a clear pattern exists there must be a reason, just because they haven't scientifically proven the reason doesn't mean we can say there's no evidence or proof. It's empirical evidence and the most important aspect of research. As someone who has spent a good amount of time reading VAERS and even posted a large number of them on this site it's doesn't take a scientist to conclude there is a clear correlation between their death and the vaccine in most cases. Typically it's in the elderly but cases have been reported in younger populations. The VAERS data was showing a history of J&J blood clotts for a good while before they halted it. Ignoring the empirical evidence so that something remains unproven and subjective is not science, it's an agenda.
A U.S. early-warning system for detecting vaccine side effects is being weaponized by the global anti-vaccination movement.

The Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System (VAERS), run by the Centers for Disease Control, has become the launching pad for conspiracy theories that claim COVID-19 vaccines have caused “thousands” of deaths and serious illnesses.

“COVID19 VACCINES DEATH TOLL CLIMBING!!!” screams the headline on one viral Facebook video, that claims the CDC database shows a list of “all the people who have died from vaccines.”

There’s just one problem: anyone can make a claim of severe reaction, or death, and have their report included in the CDC’s publicly accessible VAERS database. No one checks if those claims are true.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
A U.S. early-warning system for detecting vaccine side effects is being weaponized by the global anti-vaccination movement.

The Vaccine Adverse Effects Reporting System (VAERS), run by the Centers for Disease Control, has become the launching pad for conspiracy theories that claim COVID-19 vaccines have caused “thousands” of deaths and serious illnesses.

“COVID19 VACCINES DEATH TOLL CLIMBING!!!” screams the headline on one viral Facebook video, that claims the CDC database shows a list of “all the people who have died from vaccines.”

There’s just one problem: anyone can make a claim of severe reaction, or death, and have their report included in the CDC’s publicly accessible VAERS database. No one checks if those claims are true.

Ah yes. The old "that data is damaging to my agenda so I'm going to discredit the data". I haven't seen a single instance of individuals reporting to VAERS. They all appear to be healthcare professionals, doctors, nurses, assisted living people etc. Healthcare professionals are required by law to report to VAERS however it's estimated that only about 10% have.

While it's true that anyone can report to VAERS, without some sort of data that shows manipulation by non-healthcare providers is actually occurring it's just a baseless claim designed to inject doubt. The NHTSA allows for individuals to report issues with vehicles also. Just because it's not all mechanics doing the reporting doesn't mean ford explorers weren't catching on fire, or firestone tires blowing out leading to rollover accidents, or Hyundai engines throwing rods on an alarming scale. I haven't seen anything in VAERS that would lead me to believe the data is being manipulated or entered by individuals. They are all for the most part very medically written.

But by all means don't take my word for it. Go spend a couple hours reading VAERS. It won't take you long to see that there is a clear and concerning pattern.

Reactions: Jamie and Geezer II

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Geezer II

portage county oh
🤣

1624040760570.png

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
"When you get the vaccine for yourself, that means that you will not possibly pass it on to somebody else in general because you're unlikely to get COVID," Harris said during a vaccination drive at Atlanta's famed Ebenezer Baptist Church.

• Haha
Reactions: hickslawns

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Here's something that's pretty telling.. This is the percentage of reports to the VAERS database by vaccine name. The list is much much longer but it maintained the same throughout. Many of these vaccines have existed for a long time and are included on the general immunization schedule for children and boosters. The covid vaccine has been given to 64% of the population 1 maybe 2 times. Yet look at the overall number of reports of adverse conditions to the Database. The covid vaccine makes up over 90% of reports. Strange.

1624068586440.png

Geezer II

portage county oh

Not sure what to make of this one...
Yep here we go again.
LifeSiteNews is a Canadian far-right anti-abortion advocacy and news publication. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021 was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation. Wikipedia
Founder(s): Campaign Life Coalition
Editor: John-Henry Westen
President: Steve Jalsevac

Ya can pretty much dial up whatever now adays - crazy

Yep here we go again.
LifeSiteNews is a Canadian far-right anti-abortion advocacy and news publication. LifeSiteNews has published misleading information and conspiracy theories, and in 2021 was banned from some social media platforms for spreading COVID-19 misinformation. Wikipedia
Founder(s): Campaign Life Coalition
Editor: John-Henry Westen
President: Steve Jalsevac

Ya can pretty much dial up whatever now adays - crazy
That is why I said i don't know what to make of it. If the numbers are right WOW. I was shocked to read the number of pre covid miss cariages also.

Reactions: Geezer II