Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2017 TOO Clothing Orders

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We are getting closer. I got a quote per piece today, they are working on flat rate shipping. I'll be passing this info along to Joe and Jesse tomorrow. I'll update further as I hear more.
You're the man Dustin. Everyone greatly appreciates you bird dogging this.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Thanks guys! Thanks to Chad and all his help I was able to finally get it registered! Ended up being 1 spot behind him..and from what I've read on hear you should never be behind him? Lol

How about some stats on this bird. Are you like Chad and shoot them when aren't looking at you?

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
How about some stats on this bird. Are you like Chad and shoot them when aren't looking at you?
I can't draw on those fuggers when they are lookin at me! Hell I got busted trying to draw on a gobbler in full strut, ass facing me, from 5 foot away on the ground.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I can't draw on those fuggers when they are lookin at me! Hell I got busted trying to draw on a gobbler in full strut, ass facing me, from 5 foot away on the ground.

rotflmao

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Thanks Joe for trying to get this thread back on track.

UPDATE: We now have the prices per item. We should have the shipping rate at some point today. I will update later. We are getting really close to getting this thing locked in and squared away.