Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2015 season Diablo

Gordo

Athens County
Great hunt buddy. Anyway to close that gap to get in range of where he hung up at? He's prob bedding just inside that oppositte side tree line with a great view to keep his eyes on things. Thatd make it tricky . Hopefully He'll commit one evening and come in all the way. Just gotta be there. Good luck buddy

Diablo54

Outside
She elected to shoot a doe tonight. Shot was back and low. It being quartered too a hair isn't helping either. The deer walked to the edge of the road and bedded down. With a quick checkup with a flashlight from the truck window at 8:30 I could have ended the suffering with a 22 but I didn't feel like the law would like that. Even though in my mind it is the right thing to do. At 9:30 I cruised back through and she wasn't laying there anymore. I'll be up early to walk the creek. I have the shot on video I'll post it later. Here's a pic of the impact for now. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444012560.441812.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good deal Taylor.... Dogs are worth their weight in gold on these kind of days.... Congrats too the Mrs on her second harvest.... That wasn't that bad of a shot from the looks of it.... Partial lung/liver?