Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2014 Polaris Ranger not priming

ThatBuckeyeGuy

Ohio
Might be surprised if you Google the manufacturers electrical schematic, alot of vehicles do the same . List a 15 or 20 Amp fuse as brake or etc and if you look at the full wiring diagram 02 sensors and Trans sensors will be on the same fuse just not marked. Basically check the wires to anything running on the same circuit as that fuse, you might have a bare wire somewhere if this happens again

Last edited:
Have the same machine. If you ever decide to sell yours- LMK I am in.

Yes- they have a fuel pump. It is easy to hear when you turn the key on. If you dont hear it- start there.

Simple shit- replace the fuel filter, fuel line. Next, they're prone to cracks in the manifolds to the carb. Go over them, in our hand with a light.

Had a mouse make a nest in my intake. Threw me fits for ever. Take off the entire air cleaner assembly (coffee can part and the hard pipe).

Shoot me a message with your number if you're struggling (or again want to sell :cool: )

Smawgunner2

Athens County
Have the same machine. If you ever decide to sell yours- LMK I am in.

Yes- they have a fuel pump. It is easy to hear when you turn the key on. If you dont hear it- start there.

Simple shit- replace the fuel filter, fuel line. Next, they're prone to cracks in the manifolds to the carb. Go over them, in our hand with a light.

Had a mouse make a nest in my intake. Threw me fits for ever. Take off the entire air cleaner assembly (coffee can part and the hard pipe).

Shoot me a message with your number if you're struggling (or again want to sell :cool: )
See my recent post on fixing it 😆 it’s a great machine. The shed I built for it has an inch to spare so if I sold it, I’d have to replace it with something smaller and they don’t make many that small anymore. But I would sell….its a reliable beast.